About The Inn
Serenity, Total Rejuvenation and Renewal Awaits...
Upon arrival, you will be greeted in the sixty-foot long Great Room where two massive fieldstone fireplaces crackle all fall and winter. The Great Room has high, sweeping views of the rising mountains, Japanese garden and sparkling swimming pool. And it is here that all the peace, elegance and romance of the Vagabond Inn stirs the soul...a place where one may reminisce the past or dream of the future, a place you will want to return to, again and again.
The Vagabond Experience
- A full breakfast is included.
- We are pet friendly and offer the Lodge Suite for those with animal companions that also need a vacation.
- A fully equipped guest kitchen complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove and dishes for your convenience.
- A basketful of menus of 20+ restaurants for your choosing the perfect place.
- A wall full of brochures of all the activities in our beautiful Finger Lakes areas.
- Enjoy our private wine tour direct from the Inn for the ultimate escape into Wine Country.
- Wireless internet in the gathering rooms.
- Pool is open May through September
To reserve one of our luxurious suites please call 1-585-554-6271 or 1-877-554-6271 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in 3:00-6:00 pm (please call if another time is more convenient for you)
- Check-out noon
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card accepted
- Gift certificates for the perfect present are available!
- Due to our serene environment we are no longer allowing children.
Two week cancellation required.
- For a full refund cancellation must be 2 weeks or more prior to your reservation. For less than two weeks notice, your money will be refunded only if we can sell your room.
Weddings, Honeymoons and Anniversaries
Voted the most romantic Inn with endless views in the perfect place to enrich your partnership.
A Retreat for your special gathering
Our suites are ideal for bringing special times and friends together. We enjoy the variety of Ladies Clubs, showers, bachelorette parties and teas.
Enjoy the Black Pearl Friesian Stables.
See the majestic Friesian horses that fairytales boast about - feathered breed imported from Holland. Their rich black coats and heavy manes and tails will impress you. Experience their sweet dispositions while feeding them treats. www.blackpearlfriesians.com
Hi Tor Sighthounds also enrich your experience.
Our state of the art boarding resort is only 5 miles away so your companions can also vacation close to you. Shuttle service is provided. Go to www.hitor.com for rates and features.